The awesome Keri Elaine nominated me for the The Versatile Blogger Award !
Even though I’ve had this blog open for a year now, I really haven’t been able to dedicate the time into it that I’d like to. It’s nice to be able to engage with the other bloggers on here, and see all of the different topics each one covers. Keri is an aspiring actress who has some great posts about fashion and art, so be sure to swing by and check out her page! I’ve never been nominated for a blogger award, so thank you Keri for your consideration!!
As part of being nominated, you guys get to learn 7 fun facts about me so here goes!
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE baseball, and specifically, the Los Angeles Dodgers! They’ve been my team growing up, and I’m praying this is the year I finally get to see them in the World Series!
- I’m somewhat obsessed with the Jurassic Park movies, as well as cute dinosaur stuff. If I ever have a child, it’s going to be a dinosaur nursery for sure!
- People are always surprised by my choice in music. It varies from rap/hip-hop to Dean Martin & Frank Sinatra.
- I could live at Disneyland if they let me.
- As much as I love wearing makeup and having cutesy clothes, I’m ultimately all about the comfort at heart. I would go everywhere in sweats & pj’s if it was socially acceptable! LOL!
- I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else but California. However, the idea of adopting a ton of dogs and living on a giant acre of land sounds increasingly enticing.
- Lastly, I’m ridiculously, over-the-top, can’t-be-healthy-by-normal-standards OCD about symmetry and perfection. I absolutely cannot stand to see lists or groupings that are unbalanced or oddly numbered. For example, the fact that this list is 7 items is going to drive me bananas! In a perfect world, it would be 5 or 10 or so on. Or clocking out from your job at a time like 4:23?! Oh no! LOL all of my friends and family tease me for it, and thankfully I’m able to poke fun at myself too!
The best part about being nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award, is that I get to keep it going and pay it forward to other awesome bloggers! I wish that I could nominate everyone, but unfortunately it’s not possible. Below is a small list of some of the great blogs I would like to nominate. Please check them out and give them a follow!
- Sissh does some AMAZING artwork, and is one of the first blogs I followed on wordpress.
- Brittani is all about the DIY and you should be too!
- PaperPuff has all kinds of card making posts which is great inspiration for anyone interested in papercrafting.
- Buster proves it’s awesome for men to get involved and embrace sewing too! I hope to be on his level one day!
Till next time!